When I think of Child Development

 







Children are unique in their own right, and they must be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop at their own space and stage. Children all have potential, and it is my duty as an early childhood professional to maximise their full potential. Whether they are gifted/talented or suffer from disabilities, all children must be catered for in an inclusive classroom. Children should be allowed to play and discover the world around them. As a result, whether structured or unstructured, early childhood professionals, provide students with the opportunity to develop social skills and maintain healthy relationships. Lastly, children should be taken out of the proximal development zone into an area where they learn something new daily. Leaving from the known to the unknown. collaborating and cooperating to unleash the creativity and innovativeness that is waiting to unwrap.

Comments

  1. Good evening I love your quotes especially the one by Jean Piaget it's one of my favorite. I have enjoyed reading your posts and blog, continue to be a great early childhood educator. Have a bless holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherida!
    I enjoyed reading your choice of quotes, I concur that play is the highest expression of human development. This is one of the greatest things in this course I have discovered so far. It has been a joy working with you, your posts and comments have been insightful and really helpful. I look forward to continuing this course with you as one of my colleagues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

Improving Boy's Education in Early Childhood

Farewell Team