My Personal Childhood Web



Hello, please to meet the members of my web.

Dacia James...My childhood friend and neighbour.

Dacia played a very critical role in my life as a child, because whenever I visited her home, and she visited my house, we would play, school. Dacia was always the teacher for the day. I ever learned something new from her classes. This was fun. Dacia demonstrated that she possessed leadership qualities from a very tender age.

Ruby Richards...My grandmother.
Shuby and mommy as she was affectionately called was my world.
I grew up with my grandma. I had been with her since I was 3 months old. I experienced nothing but pure love. She was my love, life and my everything. She impacted my life immensely by sharing nothing but love and support over the years. She was my friend and confidant. She had passed away in 2011 due to cancer. I missed her so much, and I would give anything to have her around today. RIP my love!
 

Meet Henry White...My 3rd-grade teacher. Mr white, as he was affectionately called by many of his students, was a very passionate teacher. He demonstrated his love for all his students in unique ways. Whenever he realised that I was struggling to complete my tasks, he was always willing to assist me and helping me to achieve success. He was the father of 2 beautiful children; as a result, he displayed that fatherly love and affection for his students. I was motivated by him, to always reach for the stars and never look at what I cannot wholly achieve but use my capabilities to get my goal. Today, Mr White is no longer in the teaching profession, but we still maintain our relationship, and he will always be my favourite teacher.

This is Christine Corniffe...My childhood friend.

Christine is married with 2 handsome boys. She was a role model for me, and I revere her for the level of academic achievements. I am motivated by the way Christine excels at everything she finds to participate in. When I decided to attend teachers college and was about to go on campus, she gave me a postcard that I have until this very day. Inside, were motivational quotes and great words of encouragements. Christine mentioned how she admired my determination in pursuing my dreams and aspirations and that I motivated her. I was touched by her love and appreciation of who I was and have become. Her 2 handsome and brilliant sons are students at my school. We still maintain that connection we shared years ago.
43 Best Friend Quotes For Girls quotes quote friend bff friend quotes best friend best friend quotes


Orane and Kerian Richards...these are my two cousins.

Orane is a medical doctor in England, and Kerian is a registered nurse in New York. We all grew up in the same house and were raised by my grandmother. They are both sister and brother. I took care of them while they were growing as I was the eldest grandchild. I was fun being around these two. I tried to give them the love and care they needed while I was around them. Since I became an adult, I visited Kerian in New York for the summer holidays. She would take me shopping, Red Lobster Restaurant, and Playland Park. My holidays in New York are the most memorable. I am super proud of Orane and Kerian on their professional achievements and how dedicated they were on their journey to success. This motivates me that I can also accomplish anything I put my mind to.

Image may contain: night, sky and outdoor

Comments

  1. Hello Sherida!
    It's nice to know more about you and your childhood web. I have to say that your beautiful words to your grandma made me cry. How good that you could experience that pure love from your grandmother and I am sure that you will treasure it in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antoinette,
      Thank you for those kind words of encouragement. Yes, my grandma was the nicest, selfless and kindest person I have ever known. I really enjoy reading your blog as well. I am amazed by your hugh support system.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sherida! Aren't grandmas just awesome! I'm glad you her love, I'm sure it made a world of difference. Just having that constant in your life gave you stability and has taken you to great heights. She must have been great inspiration because all 3 of you accomplished what you set in your hearts to do. Your story is really inspiring Sherida.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

Improving Boy's Education in Early Childhood

Farewell Team